A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Are you an experienced E-commerce customer service specialist interested in taking the next step? Are you highly organised and able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders?
If the answer is yes - then look no further. Church & Dwight UK Ltd have an exciting opportunity to join our team based in Folkestone, Kent for a permanent E-commerce Administrator.
The E Commerce Administrator is responsible for providing excellent customer service to support this growing channel, acting as the key C&D liaison point between our customer (eg Amazon), our logistics providers, and our internal teams.
Key responsibilities include:
Customer Service – Order Management:
- Daily order entry onto SAP, ensuring the validity of orders by checking delivery addresses, products, prices and stocks & confirming back on customer portal.
- Obtaining Automatic Shipping notes on behalf of the third-party distributor.
- Controlling the release of orders to third party Distribution Company to ensure customer delivery dates are met.
- Ensure effective communication on specific requirements including short lead time orders and stock issues with third party distribution partners to enable orders to be picked in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Control of customer invoice queries, query investigation and challenging noncompliance issues, managed on customer portal.
- Liaise with third party distributors to obtain evidence to support investigations.
- Work closely with finance.
- Collation, checking and filing of orders once dispatch is confirmed.
- Maintain effective communication of stock with Account Managers.
- Support colleagues within the customer service team, including back up support on all Amazon markets and other customers.
- Any other task required by the E-retail team on an ad-hoc basis.
- Maintain report on daily interface - tracking all deliveries are in line with month end reporting.
- Identify trends to pro-actively manage accounts.
- Regular reports to local C&D teams in Germany and France.
- Any additional ad-hoc reporting as requested.
The ideal candidate will have significant e-commerce customer service experience, especially with Amazon, ideally within a comparable multi-national FMCG organisation. In addition, you will:
- Be digitally competent and confident.
- Have good knowledge of MS office programs, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Have knowledge of data entry into business systems. SAP experience within Sales, Materials Management modules is an advantage.
- Have knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central system an advantage.
- Have a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards problem solving essential.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, in both written and verbal communication.
- Be capable to relay information effectively externally to customers and internally to colleagues.
- Be numerate, confident and accurate with figures, with a strong attention to detail and capability to self-check work.
- Be self-motivated, pro-active and manage workload effectively essential.
- Have a strong team work ethic.
This role will be based at our Folkstone Head Office with some working from home and occasional business travel. Working hours are 37 per week: Monday – Thursday 9-5pm and Friday 9-4.30pm. Flexibility outside of these hours may be required to meet the needs of the role.
In return we offer a competitive package, including 24 days annual leave, a pension matched up to 9%, discretionary annual bonus and membership of a health cash plan.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.co.uk/
When applying for a role and sending your cv, you understand that the Company will hold your personal data in relation to your prospective employment and will process that data for legitimate business reasons within the requirements of UK data protection laws currently in effect and as they become applicable, including the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)) and any successor legislation. Candidate Privacy Notice.
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More