QC Analyst II
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
- In this position, the QC Analyst will be responsible for the following duties in the QC Laboratory.
- Ensuring sodium bicarbonate is produced following FDA/GMP, ISO 9001 and customer guidelines.
- Operation of laboratory analytical equipment including ICP, HPLC, IC, UV/VIS, Particle Size and Wet Chemistry Analysis.
- Inspections of manufacturing and packaging raw materials.
- Analytical testing of finished product produced at the Green River plant.
- Calibration and PM of lab instruments, CWR testing and air sampling.
- USP testing of FDA regulated sodium bicarbonate products.
- Quality control of packaging processes for package integrity, code dating, weight control, metal detection, etc.
- This person may also be trained as an 1S0 auditor and to perform sanitation/safety inspections.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 1-2 years of applicable, relevant experience (however, preference will be given to candidates possessing a bachelor's degree preferably in Chemistry or one of the other earth sciences).
- Computer literacy.
- Demonstrated ability to reason and make timely and quality decisions.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More