Receiver - Weekend Nights
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
RECEIVER -- Weekend Nights
Monday & Tuesday - 9:30pm to 6:00am; Saturday & Sunday 5:30pm to 5:30pm.
Starting Pay Rate - $25.977/hr.
Sign on Bonus: $1,500
What we’re about:
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This highly visible position located at our York, PA Facility.
What you’ll do:
This position will be responsible for a variety of shipping and receiving tasks within manufacturing. Responsible for receipt and delivery of all raw materials necessary to maintain support of manufacturing production.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area.
- Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Receives and inspects incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages and notifies appropriate personnel of any discrepancies.
- Compares identifying information for counts, weights and measures of items of incoming shipments against bills of lading, invoices, purchase orders, packing lists, certificates of analysis and other records as needed.
- Collects samples for quality control (square root of contents plus one).
- Routes material to correct location (warehouse, cooler, quarantine) and places appropriate signage on product.
- Thorough and accurate completion of all required documentation, forms, logs, etc. in accordance with policy.
- Participates in kitting process, pulls from stock, palletizes and prepares product for shipping or delivery to manufacturing.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of warehouse and receiving areas, ensures all items are in proper locations at all times.
- Safe operation of all material handling equipment, including stand-up forklift, pallet jack and/or hand truck to move, load and unload product.
- Assist with all inventory management activities, including cycle counts, physical inventories, etc. for all raw materials.
- Utilization of computerized WMS (warehouse management system) for assigned work.
- Ensures all quality and food safety practices are followed at all times.
- Assist with the training and certification program as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One (1) year work experience that could likely provide the required knowledge and abilities needed to perform the job.
- Prior manufacturing experience in a GMP environment required (food manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, etc.).
- Six (6) months reach truck experience in a fast-paced shipping and receiving experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment preferred.
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance; the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More