Compounder - Weekend Nights
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Shift: Weekend Nights
Hours: Thursday to Friday 9:30pm -- 6:00am; Saturday to Sunday 5:30pm -- 5:30am
Rate of Pay: $31.06
Sign on Bonus: $1,500
Under the general supervision of the Operations Supervisor – This position will be responsible for safety, quality and productivity in all facets of the mixing and blending process of product from receiving raw materials to transferring finished batches to packaging lines.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area. Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Safe and efficient operation of all mixing and blending systems to meet or exceed all quality and customer production goals.
- Participate on Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing teams to identify and resolve areas of waste.
- Perform process and machine set-up and changeovers.
- Implement processing strategies, action plans and cost control measures.
- Assist in the installation and start-up of new processing equipment.
- Manage bulk liquid and dry inventory, releasing trucks as required to meet schedule requirements and providing daily inventory data to order management system.
- Unload bulk ingredients from rail car or tanker truck, operation of railcar using Tracmobile/Viking as needed.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions as a bulk of this position is spent outside in the elements
- Weigh accurate amounts of raw materials for product batching.
- Perform quality tests including but not limited to, pH, viscosity and product inspection.
- Perform necessary troubleshooting and maintenance including pump, motor, valve and sensor replacement.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment including adjustment, alignment and lubrication.
- Computer operation including the automated batch processing system, e-mail, etc.
- Assist with training and certification program as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communications skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc. Must have ability to communicate clearly in English – verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment, calm under pressure and flexibility to adapt to changing schedules as appropriate.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or vocational certificate preferred.
- 3-5 years previous quality control floor experience in a fast-paced FDA-regulated manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in dietary supplements, CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods), food or pharmaceuticals industry a plus.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More