2024 Undergraduate Co-Op - Hero 3D Motion Design
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Hero Cosmetics is looking for a 3D Motion Design Intern Co-op to start in January 2024, working on a PT to FT basis (from 20-37.5 hours per week) based on availability during the school year. This is a hybrid-preferred role in NYC when possible.
The Hero Creative team develops innovative creative for every part of the business. We're a group of self-starters with a proclivity for creating the inspiring and the eye-catching. We take ideas and transform them into concepts that stick. We also like teamwork, as it’s said, it really does make the dream work!
In this role, you will collaborate with Senior Motion Designer on cross-functional projects across social, digital content, video production, to create compelling content for product launches, campaigns, social engagement assets. You will create animations and videos and motion while adhering to established guidelines. Generate storyboards, style frames, and multiple design explorations as needed for conceptualizing and communicating ideas. Develop organized, reusable assets and optimized templates for handoff to producers and editors.
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You are proficient in modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering.
- Challenge trends and creative assumptions to come up with new ideas/concepts.
- Possess strong design skills, including type layout, motion and art direction.
- Are able to work with design systems across multiple mediums (digital, 2D, 3D, motion).
- You are able to articulate creative concepts and develop storyboards in an organized manner.
- You may also have experience in Figma, Redshift, motion graphics, Coding, AR and VR and or Video editing.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student with at least two years of college coursework completed (Junior or Senior) while pursuing a bachelor's degree in graphic design, new media design, animation, media arts, or related disciplines.
- Proficiency working in After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Cinema 4D or Blender.
- Interest in beauty and packaging is highly desired.
- Excellent attention to detail and very organized
- Experience managing multiple timelines and priorities, with a “no task is too small” attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, desire to learn and contribute to a growing company.
- Ability and interest to work remote or hybrid from our Soho office depending on location.
- Candidates must have US Work Authorization (US Citizen, permanent resident, green card holder)
- A portfolio showing proficiency in After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Cinema 4D or Blender with modeling, texturing, lighting, and rendering as well as motion graphics is required for consideration; to be collected when a recruiter contacts you.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More