Graduate 2024 Summer Intern - Digital Growth
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is offering a Graduate internship opportunity within the digital growth team, ideally for a first year master's student. This 10-week internship program starts on May 29th and runs through August 6th, and includes exposure to leadership, professional development, networking events, and the chance to connect with students throughout a variety of functions. The team is responsible for partnering with brand teams and sales to ensure best in class digital strategy, execution, and analysis, as well as lead company-wide initiatives related to digital marketing.
The Digital Growth intern will be fully integrated into the team, playing a key role in day-to-day operations.
The intern will gain day to day experience and participate in key workstreams on the team such as:
- eCommerce- eCommerce continues to grow as a critical area of our business. Interns will get exposure to key areas such as content creation, ratings & reviews, media strategy, and reporting & analytics.
- Social Media: Social media continues to be a robust area of marketing and brand building. Interns will help Church & Dwight build and analyze their social presence across our diverse power brand portfolio.
- Digital & Advanced Analytics: Data is the new currency and critical to our business. Interns will get exposure to digital analytics reporting as well as advanced studies and projects such as lifetime value (LTV).
- Competitive benchmarking, trends, and analysis: Interns will aid in helping Church & Dwight keep a keen eye on the industry, our competitors and trends affecting our brands.
- Partner with the brand team and other functions, including DTC, social media, and customer service to improve messaging and claims on core portfolio
- Refine and execute a 360-sustainability roadmap for Hero with robust short- and long-term recommendations and paths forward
- Monitor competitive brands on their sustainability practices and strategy, including packaging components and communications across all channels
- Coordinate with the brand and sales team to ensure strategic alignment
- Currently enrolled graduate student pursuing a Masters degree (Business Administration, Advertising/Marketing, Information Technology, Communications, Digital Marketing, and Analytics preferred)
- Aptitude / willingness to learn how to interface with different platforms, run reports, and engage with various Church & Dwight systems
- Ability and interest in working a hybrid schedule in Ewing, NJ
- Strong ability in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft office suite
- Experience managing multiple timelines and priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, desire to learn and contribute to a growing company.
- Candidates must have US Work Authorization (US Citizen, permanent resident, green card holder)
What’s In It for You:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Summer Speaker Series with executive leadership
- Network with full intern class
- Access to company store
- Final presentations to share your findings and technical recommendations that the business may implement.
- For those whose permanent address is greater than 30 miles from the work site, the company will provide a one-time transportation stipend to offset travel/relocation expenses.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More