2024 Undergraduate Co-Op - Talent Engagement Co-op
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is offering a co-op opportunity on our Talent Engagement Team. This role is designed to span over the course of 1 year, with the student beginning starting as a full-time participant in our Summer 2024 Internship Program May-August, then transitioning to part time (20-25 hours per week) upon returning to school.
The Talent Engagement Co-op will be project-based and focused on enhancing our internal and external communications in support of Talent Acquisition. The co-op includes assessing current state and making recommendations for consistent employer branding, execution of internal communications, external web-based and social channel communications (LinkedIn, Facebook. Glassdoor, Indeed & Viva Engage/Yammer). The co-op will also manage content on our career site and write articles for internal publishing. The intern will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Collaborate with the Head of Talent Acquisition to support internal and external communications strategy and HR project launch plans
- Identify design elements to appear in internal and external communication materials
- Curate video/photo content, company accomplishments, activities, etc. to build a repository of content and leverage it to boost our recruiting efforts and increase employee awareness of company strategy
- Identify content to increase followers and boost engagement on our social channels
- Coordinate recruitment marketing and social media calendars with our external agency
- Make updates and create content on Glassdoor and Indeed company pages
- Review and establish insights for social media analytics
- Work on special ad hoc projects supporting Talent Acquisition
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in social marketing, employer branding or communications
- Demonstrated initiative and a strong drive for results
- Project management skillset demonstrated through coursework, prior jobs, school clubs or volunteering
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills as demonstrated through classwork, prior jobs, school clubs or volunteering
- Must be creative and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and detail orientation
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Strong technical skills including Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Teams)
- Experience creating visual communication and social media content using Canva or a similar platform
- Experience managing and/or coordinating social media channels preferred
- Analytical mindset
What’s In It for You:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Summer Speaker Series with executive leadership
- Network with full intern class
- Access to company store
- Final presentations to share your findings and technical recommendations that the business may implement.
- For those whose permanent address is greater than 30 miles from the work site, the company will provide a one-time transportation stipend to offset travel/relocation expenses.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, graphic design, or a closely related discipline with at least two years of coursework completed (rising Junior or rising Senior)
- A keen interest in a career in social marketing, using platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Ability and interest in working a hybrid full-time schedule in Ewing, NJ during the summer and 20-25 hours per week remote or hybrid during the school year.
- Experience managing multiple timelines and priorities.
- Creative with a strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, desire to learn and contribute to a growing company.
- Candidates must have US Work Authorization (US Citizen, permanent resident, green card holder
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More