Senior Financial Analyst
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Location: Hybrid (Ewing, NJ/Home Office)
Reporting into the Sr Cost Accounting Manager, the Sr Analyst will be a key team member supporting both Operation Finance and the Supply Chain Organizations. The role requires an individual who can provide financial guidance and insight to our Supply Chain Partners. The ideal candidate will support the entire Cost Accounting SAP ECC-driven business processes (Standard costs, Month-end closing, Quarterly PPR, Annual Plan ).
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Single Point of contact for consolidated month-end close reporting and analyses for the Supply Chain network.
- Work with cross functional teams including Brand Finance, Controllers, and Operations in preparation of a consolidated Plant Plan/PPR summarizations, comparative commentary, and analyses.
- Provide financial insights related to price, labor, overheads, efficiency rate variances to drive decision making and margin improvements.
- Lead and analyze Ops Finance Balance Sheet and P&L accounts for reasonableness, while ensuring monthly and quarterly account reconciliations are performed and signed-off.
- Work closely with the plant controllers, IT, Planning, Supply Chain, and Controller’s department in providing support and guidance on HQ cost accounting requirements (ensuring Sox Compliance) .
- Prioritize workload to meet business demands, special projects, acquisition integration activities, as well as monthly reporting, Plan, and PPR Reporting schedules.
- Lead Cost Accounting simplification, standardization, and automation processes and reporting efforts.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and support as needed.
Education and Experience
- BS degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in the CPG industry with demonstrated proficiency of managing a complex group of brands, functions and people.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
Skills and Competencies
- Working knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Ability to work with complex concepts, analyze data, draw conclusions, make recommendations while using judgment, experience and increasing industry knowledge
- Ability to show initiative and make impactful decisions with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial assessments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Knowledge of accounting policies and procedures
- Excellent inter-personal skills, strong communication skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More