Technical Operator - Quality -- Afternoons
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Quality Technical Line Operator - Afternoons
Monday - Fridays 1:30pm - 10:00pm
Starting Pay Rate - $25.94/hour
Sign-On Bonus - up to $1,500
What we’re about:
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This highly visible position located at our York, PA Facility.
What you’ll do:
Utilizing both established SOP’s (standard operating procedures) and GMP (good manufacturing practice) methodologies, this position will be responsible for performing specialized and routine quality inspection activities during the manufacturing and packaging of VMS (Vitamin and Mineral Supplement) products.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area. Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Audit all areas of the manufacturing and packaging process for quality and GMP conformity and compliance.
- Ensure all batch documentation is completed according to standard.
- Visually inspects in-process product, labels and finished goods for conformance to standards.
- Updates and completes all documentation, logs and observation reports as required.
- Identify urgent quality situations, assess the nature of the issue and contain, resolve or recommend action quickly.
- Ensure proper cleaning, sanitization and line clearance has been completed to standard and documented prior to the next production run.
- Audit the Equipment Use Log prior to each production run to ensure it has been completed accurately and according to standard.
- Ability to pull quality samples at all applicable production steps as needed.
- Identify and implement improvements to Quality Control processes and procedures as needed.
- Foster and maintain good employee relations through all the appropriate methods of communications and positive employee relations practices.
- Provide general Quality Department support as needed (audits, failure investigations, complaint investigations, new formula / product start-ups, compliance monitoring, etc.)
- Participate in development, maintenance and communication all applicable SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) as related to the laboratory and internal/external testing activities and protocols for the operation.
- Ensures all quality and food safety practices are followed at all times.
- Assist with the training and certification process as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prior manufacturing experience in a GMP environment required (food manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, etc.)
- 3-5 years previous quality control floor experience in a fast-paced FDA-regulated manufacturing environment preferred.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More