Assistant Brand Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Founded in 1846, Church & Dwight is one of the leading consumer packaged goods companies in the U.S. We manufacture and market a broad range of leading household, personal care and specialty products to consumers and business customers in 135 countries. Well-known brands marketed around the world include ARM & HAMMER, FIRST RESPONSE, NAIR, ORAJEL, OXICLEAN, TROJAN, STERIMAR, BATISTE, L’IL CRITTERS, VITAFUSION, PEARLDROPS and many more.
Church & Dwight’s Export team conducts business in over 130 countries and represents one of the fastest growing business units within Church & Dwight. China market is a very strategic and important market within in Church & Dwight.
SPECIFIC JOB ReSPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Waterpik business development and brand development.
- Anticipate new and emerging opportunities through interpretation of marketing insights & intelligence;
- Work with strategic partner(s) to deliver brand building target and drive commercial target in eComm and offline channel;
- Brand Building - Know and reinforce brand standards, transfer international strategy to localized version. Communicate compelling brand propositions and reasons to believe. Be ambassadors of the brand;
- Product Portfolio Development & Optimization -Develop deep product and portfolio knowledge;
- Cross-Functional Collaboration - Ability to understand, communication with internal & external counter partners.
- Brand Generated Contents Hub for Direct Selling Model.
- Lead & manage social media contents & always-on social media contents for Direct Selling Model (incl. personal care/ sexual heath/ housecare brands)
- Support China marketing team on NPD Development
- Work with China Marketing team and International Marketing team to get straight NPD development process.
- Young talent with potential
- Strong thinking & problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to nurture and contribute to innovation and creative solutions
- Strong ownership, and self-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communicator to work with cross-functional teams and global counterparts.
- Solid functional marketing expertise
- Lifelong learner and strong people developer
- Passion for winning in the marketplace
- Must have excellent English oral and written communications skills.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree required, MT will be preferred.
- Has solid fundamental marketing knowledge and skill set, brand building and brand development
- Has experience in multi-task management, project management.
- At least 3 years working experience in international FMCG companies, experience in NPD will be a plus
- Has experience in ecommerce and digital marketing
- Great collaboration, especially with internal and external key partners
The job will be based at in Church and Dwight Shanghai office, and will require occasional (~25%) domestic travel.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More