Talent Attraction & Engagement Intern
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Talent Attraction & Engagement internship will be project based and focused on enhancing our internal and external communications within Talent Acquisition. The internship includes assessing our current state and making recommendations for consistent employer branding and execution of internal communications and external web-based and social channel communications (LinkedIn, Facebook & Yammer). The intern will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
This role will provide the opportunity to gain on-the-job experience at a leading Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company and learn what it is like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The internship will be 20-25 hours per week and is remote or hybrid based. The intern will work during eastern time zone hours. Ideally, the intern will be available to work in our headquarters in Ewing, NJ a minimum of once per week.
- Collaborate with the Head of Talent Acquisition to support internal and external communications strategy and HR project launch plans
- Identify design elements to appear in internal and external communication materials
- Curate video/photo content, company accomplishments, activities, etc. to build a repository of content and leverage it to boost our recruiting efforts and increase employee awareness of company strategy
- Identify content to increase followers and boost engagement on our social channels
- Coordinate recruitment marketing, programmatic advertising, and social media campaigns with our external vendors
- Collect metrics on internal communications vehicles
- Work on special ad hoc projects supporting Talent Acquisition
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in human resources, employer branding or communications
- Demonstrated initiative and a strong drive for results
- Project management skillset demonstrated through coursework, prior jobs, school clubs or volunteering
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills as demonstrated through classwork, prior jobs, school clubs or volunteering
- Must be creative and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and detail orientation
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Strong technical skills including Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Teams)
- Experience creating visual communication and social media content using Canva or a similar platform
- Experience managing and/or coordinating social media channels preferred
- Sophomore or Junior in college
- Obtaining a bachelor’s degree in preferred majors such as Business, Human Resources, Marketing or Communications
- Keen interest in a career in social marketing
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More