Associate Manager Global S&OP-GMG
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Associate Manager, Global S&OP – GMG
The Global Markets Group (GMG) conducts business in over 150 countries and represents one of the fastest growing business units within Church & Dwight. The Associate Manager, Global Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) will lend support to the Manager, Global S&OP in developing the global S&OP forecast management process for helping build profitable business around the world.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Supports the Global S&OP Manager in the global S&OP forecast management process, including reporting accuracy and cross-functional forecast alignment
- Reports on global gap root cause analyses and risk reporting with our GMG Distributors, Account Managers, Supply Chain and Demand Planning teams with driven focus on forecast process, KPIs to measure progress through S&OP accuracy improvements
- Partners cross functional forecast alignment cadence of meetings related to product forecasts and financial projections, inventory plans, product end of life management, new product planning, and acquisition integration
- Partners with sales management in the development of advanced customer reporting, analytic dashboards, and customer insights
- Serves as a project manager on high priority strategic initiatives
- Customer “master data” expert tasked with identifying and implementing operational reporting efficiencies and increasing automation
- Creates presentations & summary reporting relating to the forecast and impacts on the forecast
Education and Experience
- College graduate required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years forecasting management using various forecasting techniques and algorithms in a global consumer products good or related industry/environment (sales finance, forecasting, international business management).
Skills and Competencies
- Being a global role, ability to work flexible working hours when needed for morning and night meeting calls.
- Must be a leader, self-motivated, assertive, and be able to work under tight deadlines both independently and as part of a team. Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have excellent analytical, communication and written skills, as well as be detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Knowledge of SAP applications and JDA/ similar forecasting planning systems preferred.
- As this position involves working with personnel overseas, this position requires the ability to work with empathy with global business partners who are often using English as a second language.
- May require 10% - 15% domestic and international travel
- Code of Conduct
- Sexual Harassment Avoidance
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More