Manager, Warehousing & Distribution Operations
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Manager, Warehousing & Distribution Operations role is responsible for supporting the successful development, implementation, operations and maintenance of both day-to-day operations and initiatives associated with Church & Dwight’s warehousing & distribution network. The responsibilities and actions of this role will help ensure excellent service, competitive costs and an operational infrastructure to support continued growth and adjusting trends. Responsibilities also include supporting continuous network ‘What If’ analysis and third party vendor (3PL) reviews to ensure optimal service and delivery value. This role is the internal and external logistics chief liaison on all warehousing initiative and operations.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Drives the delivery of new distribution / warehousing capabilities, working with cross-functional, cross-discipline team members to ensure business value
- Responsible for planning and implementing approved distribution network projects in accordance with timeline and budgetary requirements
- Monitors & implements distribution network performance analytics and metrics, working cross-functionally to improve service while balancing cost containment
- Provides onsite Distribution Center (DC) management teams with operational support, partnering with DC teams to understand existing processes and areas for improvement
- Performs additional project related tasks as directed by management
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience within Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse Management environment experience required
- WMS End User experience and training a plus
- MBA, LSS/Six Sigma and PMP Certification are all preferred
Skills and Competencies
- High level of competency in Distribution, Logistics & Supply Chain related processes and concepts
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite for the creation of reports, presentations, and analysis and other advanced functionality
- Project m
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks while delivering quality results and meeting deadlines
- Detail oriented and able to consistently produce high quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated with the ability to function independently and solve problems.
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with business partners and other team members
- Ability to serve in corporate-level position that requires interaction with warehouse operations and familiarity with warehouse environment
- Other required skills include: supervisory experience, time management, project management, analytical thinking, organizational influence, and verbal/written communication
- Code of Conduct
- Sexual Harassment Avoidance
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More