National Account Manager (Costco)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Direct and manage the sales process for a National customer and/or regional geographic area. This position could oversee and direct a National Sales Agent insuring all CHD goals and objectives are being executed and accomplished.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships at senior levels at Costco to maximize CHD results
- Deliver against annual sales, trade-spending, and profit targets
- Analyze syndicated and consumption data to help deliver overall goals
- Collaborate with internal sales, planning and marketing teams to execute division goals and drive profitable growth
- Manage overall trade and customer profitability (Siebel, Trade Spend, Deductions, Slotting, SG&A)
- Partner with demand planning and logistics to ensure Customer Service levels are met/exceeded
- Identify and create opportunities for growth across the C&D portfolio
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must have a minimum 4-6 years of experience selling within CPG industry
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management
- Position requires individual to have a thorough understanding of business financials and experience presenting to executive level personnel within their own company; and at top Retailers.
- Experience developing and managing promotion plan and trade budget
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More