Director, Operations Finance
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Responsible for providing financial leadership to the global supply chain organization by establishing a finance culture focused on operational performance, driving financial processes, polices and procedures across all manufacturing and distribution entities assuring cost effectiveness throughout total product supply chain.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Interface and support the individual supply chain leaders such as logistics, procurement, and manufacturing, to make sourcing decisions, analyze major capital expenditures, and other asset maximization projects and processes.
- Create, with the support the supply chain group and the corporation, strategic plans for the global supply chain organization.
- Consolidate all financial documents, e.g. monthly, quarterly, yearly and future budgets, for the company’s global supply chain. Report to plan and or most recent financial targets.
- Perform rigorous analysis on financial results including trend analysis, variance to plan, and variance to most recent financial updates.
- Standardize financial reporting within the global supply chain organization which includes heavy involvement as a key influencer on the architecture of a world wide supply chain IT system.
- Create work plans, and or processes to address variances, which include cost saving projects, e.g. Good to Great, and cost avoidance processes.
- Ensure all SOX requirements are met in Supply Chain Headquarters (Princeton) and the manufacturing plants.
- Track the world-wide capital budget and coordinate the audits of capital expenditure ROI’s and other related capital projects.
- Track and benchmark as appropriate working capital levels, raw and finished goods which includes quarterly and yearly targets, addressing remnant and obsolete materials, and trade payable vendor terms, while maximizing customer service metrics.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution in Finance or related discipline
- At least 15 years of Finance Manufacturing experience, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
- Strong preference for a chemical/engineering background and/or plant-based, vendor- based, or logistics-based experience that supports the corporate organization.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More