Global Product Innovation Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Leads global new product innovation strategy and Marketing diagnostic efforts for the $450MM+ Consumer Oral Health business unit. Develops in-depth understanding of consumer, professional, and retail customer needs, to create a continuous pipeline (3-5 years out) of meaningful new product innovation that meets consumer needs and generates long term profitable growth for the Waterpik oral care business. Is Marketing lead for solicitation and/or creation and analysis of data as it relates to share, competitive monitoring, category, and the Waterpik Consumer Oral Health business.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Drive COH innovation pipeline. Create annual 3-to-5-year new product plans and roadmaps and sustain a continuous pipeline of meaningful innovation.
- Present new product concepts and drill sites to senior management for consideration and approval.
- Lead, while collaborating with marketing, international, R&D, legal, and external resources, blue sky ideation activities, and market research (primary and secondary) in the oral health category.
- Conduct Market Research to determine underlying consumer needs and motivations as well as dental professional interest.
- Domestic marketing lead for global market insights and monitoring (share, competitive monitoring, and category).
- Working with e-commerce, sales operations, finance, and marketing (domestic and International), solicit and/or create, and analyze data to identify trends and opportunities in product, pricing, channel, and product profitability.
Operating Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Well rounded Marketing Professional.
- Passion for and experience in the discipline of strategic brand/product marketing.
- Strong Strategic Planning skills, and ability to move forward long-term strategic projects.
- Consumer orientation and ability to identify new product innovation that adds meaningful value to consumers, dental professionals, and retail customers.
- Creativity and ability to determine new product concepts several years in the future.
- Leadership and Teamwork. Ability to lead and work with cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify trends and opportunities that will drive future business results.
- Consumer research experience in the areas of product design and consumer insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in oral care marketing preferred.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Deal with multiple priorities, work effectively individually and on teams, and take the initiative. Enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong work ethic and determination to achieve excellent results.
- Technical proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Education and Experience
- A four-year college/university degree is required, an MBA is preferred
- 5 to 10 years relevant marketing/brand management experience, with solid track record of delivering meaningful results.
- Consumer small electronic device marketing experience strongly desired.
- Determined by Parent Company. Includes all internal training requirements. No external training required, but helpful.
Other Qualifications & Physical Requirements
- Work week may exceed 40 hours and may include evenings and weekends when traveling.
- Travel; approximately 15% including overnight.
Reporting Relationship: Director of Consumer Marketing
Supervisory Duties: None
Salary and Benefits
- Water Pik, Inc., a partner company of Church & Dwight Company, Inc., offers an extensive Total Reward package for this position, including:
- Estimated pay: $96,300 - $120,400 Annual Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending / Health Savings Account / Commuter Reimbursement Account
- Vacation / Holiday / Sick Time / Pandemic Leave / Short and Long Term Disability / Life & AD&D / Spouse/Child Optional Life / Supplemental Life & AD&D / Family and Medical Leave / Bereavement
- Adoption Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee Assistance Program / Identity Theft Protection / Critical Illness Insurance
- Savings and Profit Sharing Plan / 401(k) Match / Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More