International Associate Brand Manager/ Senior Associate Brand Manager - Household Portfolio
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight’s International Sales and Marketing team conducts business in over 130 countries and represents one of the fastest growing business units within Church & Dwight. The Associate Brand Manager, International Marketing role is a critical part of the International team - he/she will be responsible for contributing to the development of Household global brand strategies, working to identify and accelerate global new product launch opportunities and for overseeing elements of global brand equity on selected brands. The Associate Brand Manager will accomplish these objectives through close partnership with Church & Dwight U.S domestic marketing team, our subsidiary marketers around the world, and with our Global Markets Group sales & marketing teams.
Household brands that will fall under this role may include: Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Laundry Detergent, Cat Litter; OxiClean and XTRA
Primary responsibilities will include the following:
• Support Brand Manager in the development, execution and tracking of brand short-term and long-term growth strategies.
• Provide overall marketing support to international markets to enable the execution of brand strategies.
• Act as a liaison between our U.S. and regional marketing teams to represent international needs and assess the impact of initiatives on the total worldwide business.
• Analyze global business inclusive of sales, market share and competitive data and trends.
New Product Development
• Support key project execution for local markets including new product launches, line extensions, packaging redesign and marketing campaigns.
• Track/report on global new product roll-out and performance vs. planned goals.
• Support the development of global brand footprints, review creative briefs and brand communications to ensure global consistency.
• Partner with supply chain to ensure operational continuity and executional excellence related to the ongoing sales and expansion of our brands abroad.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners (e.g. R&D, Trademark and Regulatory) to ensure product eligibility and compliance.
Education / Experience / Requirements:
• BA/BS required. MBA strongly preferred.
• 1+ years in Marketing. Ideal candidate will have classic CPG/FMCG.
• Must be self-motivated, solution-oriented, collaborative, and able to work under tight deadlines both independently and as part of a team.
• Specific experience working with international markets and constituents preferred.
• Must be familiar with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques.
• Must have excellent English oral and written communications skills. Additional language proficient preferred, but not a job requirement.
• The job will be based at Church & Dwight Corporate headquarters in Ewing, New Jersey and will operate under a hybrid work schedule that will provide work from home and in-office flexibility with an expectation of being in-person 50% of time each week.
• This role may require occasional (<10%) travel.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More