A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
POSITION PROFILE: Brand Manager – Healthcare, Oral Care
DEPARTMENT: Global Markets Group
Location: Shanghai, China 尚浦中心
REPORTS TO: Senior Marketing Manager
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Founded in 1846, Church & Dwight is one of the leading consumer packaged goods companies in the U.S. We manufacture and market a broad range of leading household, personal care and specialty products to consumers and business customers in 135 countries. Well-known brands marketed around the world include ARM & HAMMER, FIRST RESPONSE, NAIR, ORAJEL, OXICLEAN, TROJAN, STERIMAR, BATISTE, L’IL CRITTERS, VITAFUSION, PEARLDROPS and many more.
Church & Dwight’s Export team conducts business in over 130 countries and represents one of the fastest growing business units within Church & Dwight. China market is a very strategic and important market This role is new within this team and has been created to address brand-building needs and to enable the rapid and sustainable growth in China.
This person will be responsible for the overall coordination and management of Church & Dwight China’s brand building and marketing work, to enable business development in distributor & Direct Selling models with brand marketing building and new product pipeline.
SPECIFIC JOB ReSPONSIBILITIES:
- End to end responsible for Church & Dwight Vitamin Diet Supplement, Oral Care brands in China.
- Anticipate new and emerging opportunities through interpretation of marketing insights & intelligence;
- Identify the opportunities to improve the new product pipeline to line up with the organization’s long-term goals;
- Brand Building – Work with international marketing team to understand global brand strategy, and then deploy global strategy with local insights. Know and reinforce brand standards. Communicate compelling brand propositions and reasons to believe. Be ambassadors of the brands;
- Integrated Marketing Strategy & Plans – Deploy marketing strategies and activities in order to deliver both brand building and business development targets;
- Product Portfolio Development & Optimization -Develop deep product and portfolio knowledge;
- Customer/Channel/EC Marketing - Identify opportunities and create programs designed to grow specific channels and customers. Build collaborative relationships with strategic and preferred customers. Leverage industry stakeholders. Promote growth through a shared understanding of success criteria;
- Cross-Functional Collaboration - Ability to understand, communication with internal & external counter partners.
- Capability Development – Work with China Market Head to develop and implement training and development plans for associates in the respective distributor brand teams and C&D China commercial team. Sets SMART goals for distributor brand marketing team and closely supervises them in delivering the annual targets set-forth. Cultivates and supports top-class performance of self and the team;
- 5-8 years working experience, had experience in end-to-end marketing will be a plus
- Strong thinking & problem solving capabilities
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Ability to nurture and contribute to innovation and creative solutions
- Strong ownership to be accountable for success of all marketing initiatives and commercial targets
- Strong verbal and written communicator to wide breadth of audiences including senior management
- Strong functional marketing expertise
- Lifelong learner and strong people developer
- Passion for winning in the marketplace
- Must have excellent English oral and written communications skills
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA degree preferred
- Has solid fundamental marketing knowledge and skill set, including brand building and brand development
- Has successful case of NPD launch in China
- At least 5-8 years working experience in the management roles in the marketing department in international FMCG companies
- Has experience in ecommerce and digital marketing
- Great collaboration, especially with internal and external key partners
The job will be based at in Church and Dwight Shanghai office, and will require occasional (~25%) domestic and international travel.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More