Human Resource Administrator
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Monday - Friday
Core Hours: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Must have flexibility to cover early morning and night shifts as needed.
Position Summary: Provides comprehensive support in all HR and administrative functions within the department.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safe culture and awareness within their area of responsibility. Support all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Assists and ensures with compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity in all employment practices. Assist in compliance in the areas of EEO, AAP, OFCCP, and OSHA.
- Administer leave programs (FMLA / STD / LTD / LOA).
- Process Workday transactions in a timely matter.
- Completes new hire transactions in a variety of systems including Workday, E-Verify and Time & Attendance software.
- Assists with the facilitation of New Hire Orientation.
- Engages in employee relations activities and offers recommendations.
- Generate and distribute periodic reports (hours worked, overtime, birthday cards etc.).
- Processing all Time & Attendance records for location.
- Facilitates daily call – ins and subsequent attendance documentation.
- Promote and support company programs and policies.
- Enters/distributes all attendance disciplines.
- Prepares termination paperwork for exiting employees.
- Assist employees with questions/concerns regarding benefits and payroll.
- Assist in developing and implementing training on HR topics.
- Communicates with all levels of organization regarding Time & Attendance.
- Direct information of a critical/sensitive nature to the HRBP in a timely and appropriate manner to not jeopardize confidential information or timeliness of response.
- Assists other departments with Human Resources assistance, while maintaining a good working relationship.
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks and perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity of employment law and regulatory requirements on federal, state, and local level.
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in all situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational/time management skills, with astute attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively and professionally interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to consistently provide and sustain a high level of customer service.
- Ability to operate most office equipment.
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office.
- HRIS software experience required (Workday preferred).
- Time & Attendance software required (Workforce preferred).
- Demonstrate ambiguity to change.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of progressive HR experience, in a manufacturing environment required.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More