Resource Operator - SPD
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
This position will be responsible for assisting the RBC/SPD Supervisor in a working capacity to help direct the work flow and scheduling functions of a high volume, fast-paced manufacturing and distribution facility.
- Responsible for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area. Sets a leading example by supporting and adhering to all plant safety policies and procedures.
- Work with the RBC/SPD Supervisor or Plant Supervisor to plan and prioritize daily work assignments and assign appropriate personnel for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating production requirements.
- Responsible for planning daily production work orders to meet customer requirements including correct grade of product, Bin selection, quantity, container type, coding etc.
- Collaborate with employees and RBC/SPD Supervisor to effectively resolve work-related issues.
- As a working lead, assist in performance of all work-related assignments as needed.
- Assist in performing all necessary quality review and audit work performed both during the process and at completion as needed.
- Responsible for daily communication on order/delivery planning with SPD customer service and Old Fort Shipping & Quality.
- Monitor raw material supplies including month end raw material inventories
- Maintain accurate records of information such as daily receipts, inspection results, etc.
- Assist with the training and certification program as needed.
- Computer operation including Microsoft Office, WMS & SAP.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Use safe operating procedures and judgment
- Follow all facility rules to maintain quality and integrity of both raw materials and finished products
- Lift 50 pounds consistently
- Familiar with the plant food safety program and basic HACCP principles
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma / GED is required
- 2-5 years of technical production line operation experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills required; experience with SAP/WMS preferred.
- Strong knowledge /experience in SPD operation preferred.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More