Associate Transportation Analyst/Planner
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
In this highly visible role within our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ (Role is 100% homebased/remote.); you will be responsible for the transportation operations for various shipping facilities across the U.S.; handling carrier assignments, trailer and yard supervision, developing strategic approaches to improve On time performance, evaluating repositioning charges and market-competitive rates to decide best course of action to balance cost and service, among many other value-add, rewarding responsibilities.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the transportation and operational activities of a primary shipping facilities within the Church & Dwight network, with exposure to co-packing and raw material suppliers.
- Represent the Corporate Transportation Department as the internal liaison between Transportation, our selected carrier base, and the operational needs of our plants and distribution centers.
- Utilize existing technology such as PowerBI and FourKites to analyze carrier performance by origin, destination, customer, mode, etc. and develop strategic approaches to further improve On time performance.
- Participate in carrier selection for the Corporate Transportation Program and manage carrier relationships throughout the entire supply chain.
- Project analysis involving cross-functional logistics teams, including Procurement, Customer Logistics, Production Planning, Supply Planning, Global Manufacturing Services, and Distribution to discover and resolve new opportunities for the company.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a logistics, transportation or supply chain environment
- An understanding of Logistics Systems, Transportation Management Systems and SAP experience preferred.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products, with focus on Microsoft Excel.
- Superior interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate effectively to internal and external customers.
- The ability to be well organized and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and team-oriented environment.
- The capability to lead, work independently as well as within a team environment
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More