Electrician - Weekend Nights
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Shift Schedule - Monday & Friday 9:30 pm - 6:00 am, Saturday & Sunday 5:30 pm - 5:30 am
Rate of Pay - $37.00/hr.
Sign on Bonus - $1,500
- This position will be responsible for troubleshooting, training, repair and maintenance of electrical and PLC components of production lines, facilities, equipment, power systems, etc. fast paced, high volume manufacturing and distribution facility.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area.
- Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Follow blueprints and specifications to install electrical wires, cables and conduit systems.
- Provide technical support including troubleshooting, machines repairs, PLC’s, adjustments, elimination of bottlenecks, machine set-up, changeover execution and running equipment as needed.
- Perform all maintenance activities such as predictive and preventative maintenance, work orders and improvement projects via the CMMS system.
- Coordinate and perform all maintenance activities (PM, work orders, improvement projects, etc.) to effectively balance maintenance and production needs.
- Root cause analysis to troubleshoot and eliminate primary causes of downtime, etc. to improve OEE (overall equipment effectiveness).
- Facilities maintenance including maintenance and repair of all building and ground support systems
- Active participation in training and certification program as needed in technical aspects of machinery to include set-ups, changeovers, troubleshooting, etc.
- Ensures all quality and food safety practices are followed at all times in support of the VMS (vitamin and mineral supplement) business.
- Assist with the training and certification program as needed.
- All other related duties as required and assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required 3-5 years proven industrial electrician experience in a fast-paced lean manufacturing environment required; CPG (consumer packaged goods) industry a plus.
- Knowledge of industrial controls, sub-stations, motor control centers, power distribution panels, electrical starters, variable frequency drives and programmable controllers required.
- Allen-Bradley SLC experience and three-phase electrical knowledge required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude including knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and PLC controls, shop math skills and strong troubleshooting ability required
- Strong computer skills required; previous experience with SAP or CMMS preferred. Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More