Supply Chain Analyst II
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst at our Ewing, NJ headquarters.
This position is responsible for inventory control duties supporting North American DCs.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Manages daily overdue billing report, actioning support from cross functional groups like customer logistics, transportation, and DC customer logistics
- Works closely with plant inventory teams to resolve IDOC failures.
- Monitor inbound goods email box to ensure robot is processing inbounds. Resolving posting failures. Working with RPA team and GMS partners to increase first touch posting.
- Maintain tracker of errors to drive increased first touch posting
- Goods Receipt/Post Goods Issue deliveries in SAP. Resolving variances between DC and Vendors
- Monthly reconciliation of inventory at vendor storage locations.
- Shelf-life inventory reporting- collect data and action on comments.
- Coordinates and traces the disposition of short-dated and/or expiring product.
- Execute material sub list used by DCs to find substitute products.
- Communicate quality holds to DCs and monitor inventory. Maintain quality hold tracker to ensure actions are being taken to resolve. Work with corporate and DC quality teams monthly to review open quality holds
- 3PL inventory adjustment maintenance. Manually post inventory adjustments and maintain tracker. Resolve all inbound STO IDOCs. Resolve all 945 IDOCs. Create RA’s out of DC and process return adjustments. Complete monthly reconciliation.
Education and Experience .
- BS/BA Degree Required; Focus on Supply Chain or Accounting preferred
- 2+ years inventory control or planning experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, WMS preferred
- Working knowledge of Power Bi, and Advanced Excel preferred
- Ability to analyze data, develop recommendations and drive for results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and detail oriented
- The ideal candidate must be a professional team-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to deadlines
Skills and Competencies
- The job requires organization, prioritization and analytical skills, the ability to challenge the norm, strong financial mindset, and the ability to move quickly with changing priorities and projects
- Must be able to make quick decisions independently
- Must be able to effectively communicate to all levels within the organization and externally as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team with other departments including Quality, Supply Chain, Customer Logistics, and Finance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage timelines successfully
- Code of Conduct
- Sexual Harassment Avoidance
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More