A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Performs all operations on assigned production line and within the Professional Oral Health department.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Perform all job responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Assemble product and kits according to established procedures and work instructions.
- Will assemble the product in several areas of PRV to include DPA, Assembly room and compression molding.
- Pick and pack orders in DTC as needed
- Focus on safety, quality and efficiency. Meet daily production and linearity requirements.
- Must be able to learn to read assembly blueprints.
- Demonstrate dependability through acceptable attendance, punctuality and satisfactory completion of assignments.
- Practice good housekeeping.
- Respond promptly to customer needs. Cooperate with others inside and outside the assembly line.
- Ensure accurate documentation is accomplished prior to moving product to Quality Technician.
- Responsible for following quality system procedures. Assists in procedure development when required. Ensures product quality and takes appropriate action when non-conformances are identified. Alerts appropriate personnel immediately of malfunctioning or non-conforming components.
- Maintains accurate records as required.
- Take an active part in the performance review process.
- Conduct all activities in a fair, ethical manner which is in compliance with all corporate policies.
Operating Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess basic math, reading comprehension and problem solving skills.
- Perform basic charting, interpret data and apply problem-solving techniques. Able to diagnose and complete basic assembly repairs.
- Know the location, identity and function of all parts utilized in production.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Duties and tasks are varied but standardized.
- Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
Mechanical assembly experience.
Other Qualifications & Physical Requirements
- Accustom to working conditions in a manufacturing environment including: noise, dust and odor from production equipment and machinery.
- Overtime may be required.
- Hearing and ear protection may be required in specified areas.
- Safety shoes may be required in specified areas.
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Department Leader/Manager and may take direction from the Production Leads.
Supervisory Duties: None
Salary and Benefits
Water Pik, Inc., a partner company of Church & Dwight Company, Inc., offers an extensive Total Reward package for this position, including:
Estimated pay: $17.00 - $21.00 Hourly
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending / Health Savings Account / Commuter Reimbursement Account
Vacation / Holiday / Sick Time / Pandemic Leave / Short and Long Term Disability / Life & AD&D / Spouse/Child Optional Life / Supplemental Life & AD&D / Family and Medical Leave / Bereavement
Adoption Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee Assistance Program / Identity Theft Protection / Critical Illness Insurance
Savings and Profit Sharing Plan / 401(k) Match / Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More