International Finance Co-Op
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is currently seeking interns in our International Finance Department for our 2023 internship program.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provides support to International Finance (IHQ, GMG, Financial Systems) and other functional groups (i.e., International Marketing, Corporate Accounting, Corporate FP&A, etc.) to meet financial requirements
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly close, and updating of financial forecasts
- Runs reports from BPC for reporting and analysis
- Perform variance analysis of actual performance vs latest forecast, annual plan, and prior year
- Track cost center actuals and make necessary expense accruals and entries related to temp help
- Updating and tracking of COVID-related expenses
- Prepare Weekly Sales Report
- Participate in report testing, data and hierarchy validation, UAT, and parallel testing for Oracle EPM implementation
- Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures and training materials for Oracle EPM
- Provide support for special projects and ad-hoc analysis; assist in assembling data for utilization of analysis
Education and Experience
- Juniors pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, Power BI a plus
- Able to manage multiple timelines and priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, and desire to learn and contribute to a growing company
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More