HR Solutions & Performance Lead
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The HR Solutions Performance Lead will drive the alignment of the global human resources book of work against the HR strategic plan ensuring seamless delivery against key projects and objectives. In this role, you will work closely with the HR leadership team to prioritize, resource, and align the HR organization against the highest priorities and deliver project management expertise to ensure key projects are delivered in time and within budget.
This is a great opportunity to be a true enabler in a fast-paced, growing, environment, helping people to successfully join and then thrive in our unique customer-centric culture.
This role will also include working closely with all HR service areas and the ideal candidate will need to demonstrate analytical capabilities and be able to influence with data.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Organize and lead the business cycle for HR, including strategy, business plan and performance measurement and reporting to ensure attainment of goals identified in our HR Strategy.
- Develop a clear annual delivery plan ensuring the seamless execution of the annual HR book of work. Measure the success of each initiative and engage with key stakeholders to record and present learnings to the program owner.
- Guide the development and implementation of HR communications plans in support of the annual HR delivery cycle in collaboration with the Engagement team.
- Work closely with project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and assigned project owners to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity and ensure proper prioritization of projects/initiatives
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Education and Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in project, program management.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and effective partnering with stakeholders
- Ability to balance detail (e.g., tracking nuanced client needs) with thinking strategically and holistically about underlying goals/needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad set of clients from across the business, spanning multiple levels
- Work well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused environment within minimal oversight and an agile mindset
- Analytical ability to delve into details while maintaining a broader business perspective
- Strong organizational skills, particularly in managing multiple project priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills to convey complex topics concisely
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., PowerBI, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams)
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More