Senior Supply Chain Manager (GMG COE)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Manager, International Supply Chain will be focused on ensuring C&D’s International Customers experience top tier service through an optimized, cross functional, KPI driven Supply Chain network. They will identify opportunities to flow product at the lowest landed costs from manufacture to Customer ship point, develop and monitor KPI’s ensuring performance, develop a broad understanding of Global Ocean shipping and remove cross functional barriers limiting Customer satisfaction.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Partner with Sales, Credit and Customer Service to improve the Order to Cash process with focus on credit release strategies and available to promise processes
- Review Customer Inco terms and recommend changes based on pick-up compliance, lowest cost, revenue recognition and overall lead time
- Identify and implement cost saving opportunities associated with product flow for International Customers
- Develop partnerships with Global Ocean Freight Forwarders to keep abreast of best practice, Global trends and building leverage to ensure cost containment and on-time performance for C&D and its Customers
- By building relationships with Sales and Supply Chain, aid in the expectation, prediction and delivery of monthly and quarterly sales commitments
- Champion International Customer Case-fill where Domestic Markets carry the same or similar product and supply constraints persist
- Reviewing Customer requirements and contractual commitments, ensure C&D is delivering on expectations for shelf life dating, inventory rules, regulatory compliance, etc… Develop a process to capture this for new Customers and communication to the various shipping locations
Education and Experience
- BA or BS in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or another related discipline
- 7-10+ years of Supply Chain Experience in a Multi-National Company
- Proven capabilities in developing strategies to deliver a phenomenal customer experience, drive customer engagement and grow customer loyalty
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Experience measurement techniques, platforms, KPIs and benchmarks
- +5 years’ experience with Global Ocean shipping and Inco terms
- Proven leadership and consensus building skills. Solid understanding of end to end supply chain execution activities.
- Ability to positively communicate and demonstrate the company’s Core Values by developing trust and respect among peers, working as a team and partnering with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational, planning and working with complex data skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More