Channel Account Manager III
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
This highly visible position will serve as the primary Arm & Hammer Animal & Food Production representative to direct Channel Customers and their network of influencers within the dairy, beef, swine, and poultry sectors. Coordinate available resources and product offerings that will optimize value creation for all customer segments. Primary territory will be either Eastern US including, but not necessarily limited to, Ohio, New York, Vermont, Delmarva states, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, North & South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and Tennessee, Western US including, but not necessarily limited to California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, and Louisiana or North Central US including, but not necessarily limited to, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, and Kentucky.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with a select group of direct channel customers
- Develop & execute strategic accounts plans for targeted integrators and be responsible for meeting quota & revenue performance for assigned accounts
- Negotiate and execute supply agreements as necessary for direct sales.
- Develop and execute channel business plans that align with overall regional sales goals and marketing plans
- Coordinate channel sales force technical training and strategic marketing initiatives
- Overnight travel is required
Education and Experience
- BS/MS degree from an accredited institution in one of the following areas: Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Dairy Science, Ag Finance, Ag Marketing or DVM degree.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience selling in animal production or equivalent industry.
Skills and Competencies
- Track record of achieving top and bottom-line growth results and proactively accomplishing assigned goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle multiple priorities and work in a self-direct manner.
- Production records understanding and analysis.
- Understanding of ruminant nutrition and economics. (this may not apply for this role)
- Financial benchmarking and evaluation skills.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.
- Understanding of basic ruminant nutrition and production characteristics of large modern farms
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Effective communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Exhibit characteristics required within the Specialty Products Division including committed, integrated/aligned, responsive, profitable, credible, and respectful.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More