Material Handler II - Overnights
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
2-2-3 Rotation, 6:00pm – 6:00am
Starting Hourly Wage - $20.60/hr
Sign On Bonus - $2500
This highly visible position located at our Harrisonville, MO facility.
Accurately put away Finished Good products to warehouse in a safe and efficient manner, while maintaining a clean and safe work area. Manages raw material and finished product flow in the following areas: receiving, shipping, or production support, while coordinating the day-to-day activities of the receiving docks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Safely operates material handling equipment, including forklifts.
- Assists with inventory management and physical inventories for packaging materials and finished goods.
- Manages daily disposal and replenishment associated with raw materials and waste removal.
- Unloads and stages raw materials from delivery trucks to be used on the packaging lines.
- Combines partials at end of production runs.
- Manages rework area and returns product to lines for repackaging.
- Responsible for accurate warehousing of Finished Goods inventory from production lines under WMS direction.
- Assist with maintaining the work area in a safe, clean, and organized manner aligning with 5S standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs clearing of jams of palletizing machinery (LOTO authorized).
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to effectively make decisions and manage ambiguity.
Education and Experience Needed:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three to six months of proven forklift (with certification) experience while working in a manufacturing environment, preferably in warehousing, shipping, or receiving.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More