A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provides leadership and facilitation to all plant teams in regards to coordinating quality standards and activities.
- Lead the Plant Quality Continual Improvement Program
- Ensure Quality Systems meet requirements outlined in the Global Quality Manual
- Develop and maintain improvements to audit program to monitor plant quality systems
- Interact with Corporate Brand Teams and R&D Groups on new products and product improvements, coordinating R&D test trials
- Conduct Plant Capability studies
- Drive Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma processes to achieve cost savings targets for the plant.
- Ensure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensure plant SOPs are in place and training and competency testing is conducted on SOPs
- Lead Quality Investigations and assist in trouble shooting
- Verifies supplier capability to meet C&D specifications on key materials
- Implements internal audit programs and identifies critical, major, and minor defects and coordinates corrective action
- Become an expert in the fundamentals of the relevant manufacturing equipment & processes
- Works cross-functionally with Manufacturing, Purchasing and R&D
- Role out Corporate Quality Initiatives in the plant
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BS/MS degree in related field (Quality Engineering background desirable)
- 7 to 10 years experience in the manufacturing plant, consumer product experience a plus
Project Management Skills
- Experience in Laboratory testing and procedures
- Desirable 2-3 years of Six Sigma Black Belt experience
- Knowledge of QE, auditing of manufacturing operations
- Demonstrated success of being a strong quality advocate
- Experience effectively partnering with outside vendors
- High initiative with demonstrated results achievement and orientation
- Excellent influence, persuasion, verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrate ambiguity to change
Education and Experience:
College degree with 2-3 years of Six Sigma Black Belt experience desired. Minimum three years of experience in a manufacturing environment, involving safety training and quality assurance.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More