A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Maintains and repairs high speed packaging equipment while maximizing production requirements that meet/exceed manufacturing specifications.
• Multi-skilled with strong mechanical aptitude and abilities and a basic electrical background. Must have a basic proficiency in welding and basic proficiency in machining (lathe, mill, drill press, band saw) preferred.
• Must be able to read mechanical and electrical blueprints.
•Troubleshoots, adjusts, and makes all repairs to packaging department equipment – pack lines, palletizer, stretch wrappers, and all pack room manufacturing equipment – with minimal downtime.
• Preventive maintenance on all packaging equipment.
• Fabricates stock parts for the packaging equipment – Hi-speed rails, bushings, etc.
• Repairs/rebuilds motors, brakes, gearboxes, pumps etc. when necessary.
• Troubleshoots basic electrical problems on all equipment.
• Performs machine change-overs for different package sizes and sets-up all packaging lines to ensure smooth startups for increased production
• Assist in meeting high quality standards and production requirements in the Packaging Department.
• “B” or “C” Mechanics perform all of the above responsibilities as their skills and knowledge increase through on-the-job and technical training.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma / GED is required
• Applicable mechanic and electrical experience required, per their “A”, “B” or “C” classification.
• High speed packaging experience preferred.
• Ability to demonstrate competency in all core skills as listed for the appropriate classification of Production Mechanic in the Church and Dwight Green River plant’s Progression Guidelines document.
Special Skills / Competencies / Requirements
• Work any shift during the week as well as weekends & holidays
• Use safe operating procedures and judgment
• Forklift operation
• Follow all facility rules to maintain quality and integrity of materials and finished products
• Lift 50 pounds consistently
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More