Brand Manager-Home Care
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Leads the development and execution of new product innovation projects across multiple brands to set them up for future success. Provides assistance to the Director with strategic thought leadership and pipeline development.
What you’ll do
- Lead insight discovery taking into consideration current and emerging segments to identify consumer need gap opportunities.
- Plan and execute high priority new products for the US and International markets.
- Identify, assess and champion new product growth opportunities, including: developing a compelling innovation strategy and pipeline, conducting category/competitive research to validate size of opportunities; consumer validation of innovation ideas; R&D validation of the technical pathways; Operations validation of the manufacturing strategy; Finance validation of Gross Margin.
- Leverage proven and new tools and testing methodologies to gain deep understanding of the target consumer.
- Align opportunities with Brand strategies and Sales goals. Create insight bundles for creative direction for the Brand and Advertising and Digital Agencies
- Lead new product initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
What you’ll need
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- 5-8 years in Marketing/NPD, preferably CPG
- Experience in category analysis, digital marketing & analytics, digital, P&L analysis, and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
What we’ll offer
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance; the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More