Payables Clerk -- Daylights
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Monday -- Friday 8:00AM -- 4:30PM
Sign on Bonus $4000.00
This position has overall responsibility for processing all payables for the plant.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within the facility.
- Receive, stamp and review the accuracy and validity of invoices. Match purchase orders and receivers to invoices. Check backup for proper approval.
- Assign the correct general ledger codes to invoices.
- Follow up with the appropriate personnel on any discrepancies.
- Handle vendor inquiries.
- Review Bill of Material for accuracy as needed.
- Create and post bi-weekly payroll journal entries for hourly employees, and balance payroll account at month end.
- Post monthly journal entries for checks written from local bank account.
- Process and track daily and monthly invoices.
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliation.
- Maintain Accounts Payable files.
- File all invoices.
- Track month end invoice accruals.
- Pull invoices/documentation as required for any internal and external audits.
- Various other duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization including internal, external and corporate customers.
- Excellent communications skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced, complex work environment with multiple business units.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, extensive experience in Excel and previous SAP experience required).
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years accounting experience in a fast-paced manufacturing and distribution environment required. CPG industry experience a plus
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More