Global Markets Group (GMG) Center of Excellence (CoE) Controller
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The GMG Center of Excellence (GMG CoE) is a newly created group with the goal of standardizing end to end processes, centralized governance, and enhance overall customer experience . The GMG CoE Controller role, reporting into the Associate Director GMG Finance, will be responsible for analyzing current finance related processes in scope for GMG and redefine/create processes that can be standardized across GMG regions and GMG source entities. This role will also work closely with other CoE team members to define the CoE Vision and Roadmap
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Improve, harmonize and document GMG finance processes that can be replicated across source entities included but not limited to:
- Global Order to Cash
- Centralized order management
- Global Credit Management
- Global Pricing
- Expense management
- Trains teams on new processes
- Key point of contact for distributor agreement compliance and tracking of contractual and non-contractual spend
- Oracle planning and reporting adoption and future phase scope champion.
- Position will be hybrid of onsite (located in Ewing, NJ) and remote
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution
- 7 + years of related experience
- Experience in design, implementation of finance processes across international organizations.
- Experience in Multinational/Matrix organization a plus
- International and consumer experience a plus
Skills and Competencies
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More