Brand Liaison Service Experience Lead (Remote)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
As a Brand Liaison, Service Experience Lead you will be responsible for providing critical thinking, thought leadership and recommendations related to consumer experience to our brand teams based on real time consumer interactions.
You will work closely with our brand teams on defining clear consumer experience objectives and develop training materials for our Call Center personnel. These materials will include but not limited to discussion guides based on the brand voice, education on upcoming brand and sales initiatives, remedies to satisfy poor product experiences and surveys to find out more about our consumers which support our 1P data strategies. This individual will also report on agreed upon KPI’s on a quarterly basis.
You will have a unique position of assisting to develop prioritized consumer engagement strategies to enable meaningful relationship building between our brands and our consumers across a variety of connection points in the consumer journey.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Accountable for service experience within a subset of C&D brands:
- Partner with our Call Centers to deliver unforgettable service experiences based on brand objectives.
- Develop and enable a process for ongoing delivery of consumer feedback to our brand teams.
- Collaborate with brand teams to develop and maintain brand training materials, assist with Call Center training, managing content in the knowledge base system, and analyzing consumer contact data to identify trends and insights.
- Jointly develop KPI’s for each brand and develop and present quarterly reporting to show progress and share insights.
- Assist with development and implementation of strategic consumer engagement content and initiatives within the Consumer Experience Team and related fulfillment strategies.
- Protect the business and brand health by partnering with the Vigilance Team on complaint monitoring and vigilance practices and procedures are followed in accordance with company and department policy as required by Health Authorities Globally.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of working with Call Centers in a Consumer Experience capacity is required.
- Experience with strategy development/design thinking.
- College degree preferred.
Skills and Competencies
- The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills, be able to creatively formulate narratives that resonate internally and externally, and possess a passion for storytelling.
- Ability to foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders/customers is essential.
- This role is expected to help reduce pain points and deliver expert advice to consumers and frontline teams by demonstrating curiosity, being obsessed with listening to understand, taking ownership, following through, and bringing proactive solutions that will help frontline teams better solve the needs of our consumers.
- Personal computer efficiency required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Brand 101 Training
- Systems Training
- Vendor Management Training
- Introductory Leadership Training
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More