Social Media Coordinator
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight is looking for a passionate and talented Social Media Coordinator to join our Digital Growth Social Team. We manage the vibrant communities across leading brands like Flawless, Batiste, Nair, Toppik and Viviscal. The Social Media Coordinator is a key member of the team, managing social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest. The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for daily posting, monitoring and engaging with our community, as well as providing creative ideation for content. This role requires strategic planning and execution of major social campaigns, new product launches and influencer initiatives, and will be expected to achieve high growth for social platform followings and engagement, providing in-depth, analytical, monthly reports on KPIs
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and post best-in-class social content on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube and Pinterest
- Ensure community questions, comments and related opportunities are answered within 24hours; Provide a well-executed, high-touch experience when escalation required
- Monitor social media platforms for user generated content (UGC), product feedback, relevant trends, etc.
- Identify influencers appropriate for the brand and develop influencer campaign briefs to obtain engaging social content
- Work with cross-functional teams to support all areas of the business through social media initiatives
- Leverage content management tools to measure social performance
- Stay up-to-date with latest beauty and social media trends.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1+ years in Social Media Marketing or similar role
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Pinterest, Youtube
- Familiarity with Canva, Social Studio and/or RivalIQ a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work autonomously
- Strong time management and organization skills; able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- “Out of the box” and “disruptor” mindset combined with appreciation and respect for the rich legacy at Church and Dwight
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Skills and Competencies
- Apply rigor in critical thinking and quantitative/qualitative analysis to draw out trends, issues, opportunities (finds the true meaning in the consumer learning)
- Adept and able to balance traditional marketing research disciplines and scrappy, innovative approaches to “get the information”
- Invites productive discussions and collaboration with Brand team
- Excellent communication and story-telling skills with an ability to effectively influence the achievement of business objectives in a matrix organization without direct authority
- Ability to execute on assigned initiatives promptly and efficiently
- Illustrator and/or Photoshop skills a plus
- Has a bias for action and is orientated towards achieving results
- Has a passion and genuine interest in beauty!
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More