Talent Acquisition Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Talent Acquisition Manager
The Church & Dwight Talent Acquisition Manager will play a very important role in shaping our Talent Acquisition (TA) global strategy. You will help oversee the everyday aspects of the function including requisition management, operations, executive search, vendor management and operational leadership of the new RPO model in the U.S for our corporate offices and plant-based locations reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition. In this position, you will help raise the bar on the way we recruit talent into the organization, and in supporting strategic skill need stemming from our talent management processes. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining recruiting tools, processes and projects that will help the Talent Acquisition ecosystem optimize our ability to be effective and provide value to the business and candidates. Additionally, the manager will recruit for executive roles in the US and will oversee the contingent workforce policy, process and vendor, Joule.
- Oversee the daily activities of Talent Acquisition including management of the recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) vendor
- Full-life cycle executive recruiting and external agency management working closely with key senior stakeholders in the business and HR
- Manage and oversee key recruiting projects from concept through to execution
- Drive process improvements and optimization of talent acquisition processes and tools across the enterprise. Utilizing our metrics and reporting, assessing areas to optimize the talent acquisition function
- Develop and managing relationships with recruiting partners and vendors (Workday, Linked In, Glassdoor, Indeed & Local Job Network)
- Evaluate tools and technologies that help to make the function more efficient and digitally savvy
- Oversee the corporate contingent workforce vendor
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key HR, business and external stakeholders.
Education & What You’ll Bring
- Undergraduate degree required. Master’s or Professional Certifications in Recruiting or HR is a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition Management preferably with an industry background in manufacturing or consumer product goods
- Executive search requisition ownership is preferred
- Workday Recruit is preferred
- Prior management or working partnership with a RPO preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated change management experience
- Prior experience partnering and managing vendors
- Positive attitude which inspires other team members
- Proficiency in continuous improvement methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills targeting a wide variety of audiences from the general employee population to executive leadership teams
- Ability to communicate effectively, balance multiple tasks, set priorities, and solve problems independently
- Technology proficiency is critical, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Collaborative, communicative team player
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More