Financial Analyst/Sr. Financial Analyst
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
This role is HYBRID- Consisting of Onsite and Remote
The Financial Analyst will support the International FP&A function in all aspects of financial reporting and analysis, forecasting, and budgeting. The successful candidate will act as liaison to all international subsidiaries and GMG/Export teams, identify and recommend process improvements, and will assist in the implementation of Oracle EPM
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Provide support to International Finance (IHQ, GMG, Financial Systems) and other functional groups (i.e., International Marketing, Corporate Accounting, Corporate FP&A, etc.) to meet financial requirements
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly close and updating of financial forecasts and annual budget
- Responsible for analysis and reporting of Price/Volume/Mix
- Perform variance analysis of actual performance vs latest forecast, annual plan, and prior year, and impact of FX
- Perform COGS and Pricing analysis
- Lead Working Capital/CCC on a quarterly basis
- Coordinate Long Range/Strategy Plan efforts
- Become a superuser of iGDW (PowerBI) and create dashboards for financial reporting and analysis
- Participate in report testing, data, and hierarchy validation, UAT, and parallel testing for Oracle EPM implementation
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as assigned
Skills and Competencies
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills in all aspect of the business (P&L, B/S, Cash Flow, restructuring, investment analysis, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills and experience with Oracle, Hyperion, BW, BPC, SAP, PowerBI, and Teams
- Detail oriented and can manage big data in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance or Accounting
- Experience working with large ERP (SAP, Oracle) preferred
- International and consumer experience a plus
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More