Financial Analyst III
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Financial guidance to brand group by providing financial insights and facilitating key decisions related to revenue, profitability and return on investments.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Prepare Brand P&Ls (quarter, annual, LRP), and identify timely updates on key measures
- Develop analysis for revenue and profit variances (volume/price/mix) to provide financial insights of causal factors
- Draw conclusions from complex data and help make insightful financial decisions and recommendations with guidance/input from manager.
- Participates and sometimes leads in the preparation/analysis of brand profitability of new product development, business analysis, cost savings, and marketing program investments
- Analyze marketing or sales projects for investment and financial returns
- Manage and Report on Marketing Spending Budget / Forecast for brand(s)
- Key finance contact for brand group and functional groups on brand profitability and analysis
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Accounting or related field (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of five + years or progressive financial experience and responsibilities, preferably in CPG companies
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle-TPM Systems, Hierarchal Database, Nielsen/IRI and Marketing Intelligence Data exposure are preferred.
Education and Experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Ability to work with complex concepts, analyze data, draw conclusions, make recommendations while using judgment, experience and increasing industry knowledge
- Ability to show initiative and be an independent thinker
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More