Talent & HR Initiatives Manager (Leadership/Learning Development)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
As the Manager of the Talent & Organizational Development Center of Excellence, this individual will build and implement world class, differentiating global talent programs and processes that build strategic capabilities which advance Church & Dwight’s corporate strategy.
In this role, this individual will set strategy and lead the design & delivery of global talent programs and processes including career development, leadership development, D&I and talent management key performance indicators.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Design, develop, and operationalize key global talent programs and processes including leadership development, D&I, succession planning and talent management
- Design and develop just in time learning solutions based on data analytics, corporate strategy or audience needs.
- Facilitate workshops, ideation session and training periodically
- Coordinate with HR enablement team to implement and execute designed initiatives
- Establish and lead initiatives to support diversity and inclusion efforts, training and coaching, and initiatives that foster integration of our values into leadership practices and behaviors across the business
- Build strong relationships and communicate with business leaders and HR to align the business strategy and organizational needs with the appropriate leadership development and change management solutions
- Advise and influence business leaders on organizational design, leadership development, employee engagement and retention, performance criteria and measurement, succession planning, and talent reviews
- Use data driven analysis to anticipate talent needs and provide insights to leaders for competitive decision making on key areas such as retention, development, succession planning and engagement
- Manage vendor relationships and budgets associated with talent initiatives
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the field of Human Resources Management, or Business-related fields required AND
- 6-8 years of experience in Instructional design, leadership development, talent management and translating business strategies into practical initiatives, at progressively increasing levels of scope and complexity required
- 2+ years of Diversity and Inclusion experience preferred
- HR generalist and project management experience a plus
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent program management skills and ability to engage multiple stakeholders from design to implementation.
- Demonstrates autonomy, accountability, agility, overcoming obstacles and focus on action and implementation
- Ability to simplify complex and ambiguous task into applicable solutions that have impact at all levels of the organization
- Develops a clear view of organization, capability, and talent gaps and moves quickly to resolve them
- Thorough understanding of concepts related to diversity, inclusion and cultural competency
- Monitor external trends and business needs to ensure the strategy is relevant for achieving desired results.
- Experience partnering with external consultancies and partners to build strategies, methodologies, processes, tools, and communication
- Make informed, bold and courageous decisions; advocate for business-impacting changes and challenge decisions that do not add value.
- Experience with design thinking methods and practices to optimize customer/employee experiences
- Excellent working knowledge of HR/Talent/OD principles, practices and standard processes as typically acquired through related HR experiences.
- Able to communicate succinctly and powerfully with Senior Management, stellar oral and written communication skills
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More