Ruminant Tech Sales and Support-2
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Tech Support and Sales Manager - AN, Channel Sales Job Family (I/II/III)
Job Grade: Grade I/Grade II/ Grade III
Department: SPD – Animal Nutrition
Reports To: Manager, Regional Sales
Serve as the primary ARM & HAMMER Animal Nutrition representative for customers involved in the sale and distribution of feed ingredients within the livestock industry. Salesperson will be principally focused on the dairy, beef industry.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support and service for distributors, key accounts and large-scale farms in the dairy industry.
- Conduct internal and external customer training/education.
- Provide support on our product portfolio to distributor sales team.
- Develop, maintain, and utilize sales tools such as CRM and Account Plans to provide accurate information of channel contacts and developments
- Coordinate regional activities with other support functions within the organization such as technical services, and marketing.
- Service and support for the Citrullus Microbial Terroir programmer.
- Extensive travel within China. Some international travels may be required.
- Strategy and business development. Provide insight regarding potential dairy industry gaps and potential Arm & Hammer Food & Animal Production value propositions.
- Event participation and presentation. Enhancing the recognition and reputation of Arm & Hammer in the dairy industry.
Education and Experience
- Associate degree above from an accredited institution in one of the following areas: Animal husbandry of Dairy, Dairy Nutrition with equivalent experience in the livestock industry.
- Minimum 5+ years Key Account management in dairy business.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships.
- Proven track record of achieving top line sales growth
Skills and Competencies
- Solid understanding of dairy economics, production, and nutrition.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Financial benchmarking and evaluation proficiency.
- Understanding of product marketing and business management within the livestock feed industry.
- Handle multiple priorities and work in a self-direct manner.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office proficiency.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to collaborate to create creative solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exhibit characteristics required within the Specialty Products Division including committed, integrated/aligned, responsive, profitable, credible, and respectful
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More