Sr. Supply Chain Planner
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Senior Supply Chain Planner/Supply Chain Planner II
Job Grade: 24-26
Department: Supply Chain Planning
Reports To: Bret Robison
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Household Supply Chain Planner at our Ewing, NJ headquarters.
This position is responsible for supply planning, inventory management, deployment, and supply chain analytics.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Manages inventory and order fill rates using a variety of system-based tools and regular interaction with the producing locations, operations, business managers, and customer logistics
- Works closely with plants and external partners to understand capacity by location, line, and production variations in developing rolling production plans
- Leverage the SAP APO planning system to streamline supply and capacity planning.
- High level of collaboration with Marketing, Sales, demand planning in the S&OP process
- Collaborates with Customer Service and production facilities to develop a dynamic supply chain while keeping costs and complexity to a minimum
- Responsible for achieving quarterly inventory targets
- Coordinates with transportation, plant production planning, contract manufacturers, and warehouse personnel to ensure demand is being met
- Analyzes forecasts, inventory, service levels, and processes for opportunities to drive continuous improvement
- Analyze, Communicate, and Resolve supply issues
Education and Experience .
- BS/BA Degree Required; Focus in Supply Chain preferred
- 3-5 years planning experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SAP APO preferred
- Working knowledge of JDA, Power Bi, and Advanced Excel preferred
- Ability to analyze data, develop recommendations and drive for results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and detail oriented
- The ideal candidate must be a professional team-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to deadlines
Skills and Competencies
- The job requires organization, prioritization and analytical skills, the ability to challenge the norm, strong financial mindset, and the ability to move quickly with changing priorities and projects
- Must be able to make quick decisions independently
- Must be able to effectively communicate to all levels within the organization and externally as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team with other departments including Marketing, CSP, Supply Chain and Finance
- Demonstrated ability to manage timelines successfully
- Code of Conduct
- Sexual Harassment Avoidance
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More