Associate Manager, Artwork
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight is looking for an Associate Manager, Artwork, as part of our Packaging Graphics team that will report to our Senior Manager, Packaging Storytelling Strategy. You will be responsible for the leading the Artwork Routing Process including training for new and existing employees, monitoring the projects in the system, and working with cross-functional partners to remove barriers to improving the routing process.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Act as the functional lead for the artwork routing process for our brands, managing and addressing any queries raised by cross-functional teams.
- Monitor the jobs in the routing tool, clearing any barriers impeding progress to ensure artwork is prioritized based on business related needs or deadlines.
- Run monthly KPI reports to improve metrics such as throughput times to establish and drive performance results / compliance levels.
- Develop and implement training regimen for cross functional teams for those initiating the Artwork routing process for our brands.
- Organize necessary internal or external meetings for the coordination and resolution of artwork issues affecting our brands.
- Proactive approach and attitude
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving environment
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience
- Experience working in an automated artwork routing tool preferred
- Project management experience required
- Data analysis and reporting
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and work to tight deadlines
Skills and Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More