Sr. Associate, Content Strategy
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Sr. Associate, Content Strategy
Job Grade: Grade 24
Department: Consumer Experience
Reports To: Sr. Associate Manager, Creative Services
Church & Dwight is looking for a highly talented and collaborative Sr. Associate, Content Strategy to help bring to life a new and exciting branding and storytelling initiative across some of the most globally recognized household brands. Our global brands include ARM & HAMMER®, Batiste™, OxiClean™, Trojan™, XTRA™, Nair™, First Response™, Spinbrush™, Orajel™, Vitafusion™, Li’l Critters™, Water Pik®, FLAWLESS®, Zicam® and TheraBreath®.
If you have a strong attention to detail; and an eye for design, messaging, and branding consistencies; experience in a marketing content role, then this job is for you. We’re looking for someone to help manage, organize, categorize, and regulate our extensive collection of marketing assets for a variety of iconic personal care, beauty and household brands. You’ll help develop and implement processes, ensure consistency, and bring to life, on-brand, impactful marketing content that will engage consumers across multiple touchpoints.
This role will contribute to identifying and solving areas of inconsistency in branding or key messaging across multiple assets in support of brand storytelling.
Everyday duties will include working with multiple teams and coordinating organization of assets from graphic designers, photo and video producers, and social media teams. This role will report to the Sr. Associate Manager, Creative Services and work closely with the Senior Manager of Content Strategy, to execute optimal assets including on brand visual and copy content that is in line with both brand KPIs and the creative visual tone and voice.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Oversee the collection and distribution of new and existing art assets, both digital and print
- Facilitate and maintain consistency across the collection and distribution of digital and print assets to/from internal and external sources including Brand, Ecommerce and social teams, as well as IT, Digital Strategy cross functionals and Agency partners.
- Assist Senior Manager of Branding and Storytelling in obtaining and organizing content to build brand guidelines and carry through to marketing assets
- Review new creative briefs and determine ways to optimize the brand’s creative through use of new or existing assets including videos, animations, photography or graphics
- Look for opportunities to maximize content across different digital touchpoints including ecommerce and other online channels
- Develop and implement new processes and mechanisms that will ultimately improve team performance, creativity, communication, and collaboration
- Work with the Senior Associate Manager of Creative Services to liaise with various departments both within Creative Services as well as outside
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes in a project’s direction, objectives and due dates
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Pro-active problem solver
- A critical eye for compelling and consistent content
- Energetic, optimistic, enthusiastic, strategic self-starter who’s comfortable adapting to changing situations and expectations.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of related experience in an agency setting
Skills and Competencies
- Strong experience with computers including: Operating Systems (Macintosh and Windows), Browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer)
- Strong knowledge of file formats (TIF, PNG, JPEG, CR2, WMV, MOV, MP4, etc.), social formats, and video specifications such as aspect ratios, frame rates, data rates, quality, and resolution
- Working knowledge of a digital asset management system
- Code of Conduct
- Sexual Harassment Avoidance
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More