IT Senior Security Engineer
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The IT Sr. Security Engineer is a role that drives the Church & Dwight Information Security program forward. The role is the focal point of the security operations, engineering, architecture and identity management functional areas. The successful candidate works proactively across the Global Information Technology function, including Information Security and various business units, brands, and all global locations to protect, monitor and defend assets and data against attack.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Point of contact for 24x7 security operations, vulnerability and threat management programs. Direct all scanning and remediation activities. Work hand in hand with managed security service partner
- Execute security incident response procedures and support incident response investigations. Respond to endpoint analysis & monitoring and perform corrective remediation duties. Work to document incidents with C&D Security team
- Provide day to day monitoring support of security tools and cloud security controls. Including managed detection and response, intrusion detection/prevention, firewall, web application firewall, data loss prevention, information protection, email security and phishing
- Define and maintain security architecture standards and procedures. Collaborate with Information Technology Solution Architects and participate in Architectural Review Board
- Drive Operational Technology (OT) cybersecurity program maturity. Work hand in hand with manufacturing site and IT network engineers to understand and monitor the OT network. Implement and support OT specific security operations tools, tactics and procedures
- Participate in security architecture reviews for new and existing vendors, tools and processes
- Implement security capabilities for cloud, website, data analytics and application security control architecture
- Implement and maintain Microsoft MFA, PAM, conditional access, least privilege access. Support SSO/SAML integrations and directory service health activities
- Collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels and make recommendations to Senior Information Technology and business leaders. Develop strong partnerships across our organization
- Champion IT related initiatives and best practices throughout the business, promoting the advantages and benefits of IT security controls
- Coordinate Information Security portfolio and change management activities, recognize control gaps and apply lessons learned
- Stay up-to-date on information security trends and standards
Education and Experience
- Experience working with managed security service providers
- Deep knowledge of security technologies: Microsoft, Rapid7, Cisco, Imperva & ServiceNow
- Bachelor's Degree in related business field or equivalent work experience required
- 7+ years in technology, specifically focused in Information Security, IT Security, and Information Technology
- 7+ years of senior security engineer experience
- One or more professional certifications or equivalents in ISACA, IAPP, ISC2, SANS
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More