National Account Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Title: National Account Manager – Pharmacy
Reports To: National Business Manager – Pharmacy and Alterante
The role of the National Account Manager, is to be primarily responsible for all aspects of the sales functions within Church & Dwight Australia for various accounts within the Pharmacy channel. Ensuring the preparation & implementation of specific sales plans that will deliver agreed Volumes, Market Share and Trade Expense controls for the selected brand portfolio.
This role is integral to deliver the customer growth levers for Church and Dwight:
- Deliver Net sales growth targets aligned to customer and brand prioritization
- Development of strategically aligned customer partnerships
- Scope and Development of new channels and customers to expand key brand distribution
- Create sustainable partnership models with key customers
This role requires close collaboration with other functions - sales, category management, marketing, supply chain and finance.
The National Account Manager Pharmacy will be responsible for:
- Build strategic customer partnerships through innovation and joint business planning
- Demonstrate best in class account management practices with timely, accurate and honest communication
- Act as key point of contact to facilitate cross functional collaboration between customer and broader business
- Plan for activities and manage the end to end process to ensure the execution is effective and efficient
Trade Spend and Sales Planning
- Manage Parcel Buys, Price-Off’s and Co-Operative Advertising to maximize sales off-take and minimize trade allowance expenditure
- Develop annual Sales Plan (To be done in conjunction with the annual budget process), across all relevant accounts
- Participation in the annual budgeting and quarterly PPR planning process
- Provide accurate promotional planning information to be integrated into the supply planning process
- Implementation of all relevant Selling Expenditures to Budget
Channel Development and Expansion
- Participate in cross functional project teams to represent customer requirements in regards to customer and shopper activations and NPD launches
- Execute brand extension initiatives within existing customer network
- Optimize store conversion and build new routes to the shopper with the support of the broader cross functional business
- Ensure all Category and Range Reviews are conducted in a timely and professional manner always with a view to gaining optimal ranging and placement outcomes, in conjunction with both marketing and category functions
People management and Span of Control
- No direct reports
Education & Experience:
- University Education (Business degree or equivalent)
- 4-6 Years Pharmaceutical Account management experience
- 2+ Years Chemist Warehouse Account Management Experience
- Retail Pharmacy Experience (Highly regarded)
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to understand strategic business challenges and priorities critical to an account
- Energetic and sales driven, with the ability to work in a fast paced, growing environment Sales team credibility is critically important
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others across functions
- Advanced analytical skills and strong critical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, both verbal and written, are a must
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More