eCommerce Key Account Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
KEY ACCOUNT, E-Commerce
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Key Account Executive, to support Church & Dwight (CHD) Mexico’s E-commerce portfolio. You will directly lead CHD’s Amazon.ca relationship and collaborate to build and execute CHD Mexico’s e-Business strategy.
- Deliver the Amazon, Mercado Libre, plan, including:
- Achieving topline and profit targets as per CHD portfolio strategy
- Furthering customers relationship through JBP development & regular category reviews
- Promotional planning and incremental investment opportunity recommendations,
- Budgeting adherence, deduction management
- Apply data driven analytics to deliver and optimize sales and trade investment
- Work with 3rd party to evaluate promotional tools to Customers vendor central to optimize trade investment
- Support execution of CHD e-tail marketing and digital strategies in collaboration with Marketing
- Negotiates e-tail shopper program solutions and support execution of marketing programs
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager online strategy and develop the e-Business playbook
- Provide channel expertise to other customer teams (Retailers, etc.) to optimize online execution across all platforms
- Educate the organization on channel strategy and execution (content, tools, insights & KPIs)
- Create, manage and optimize CHD’s master product catalogue, including execution of new product listings, content and pricing across all marketplaces & e-tailers
- Ensure up-to-date integration of eCommerce and e-tailer initiatives in coordinated trade calendar.
- Monitor and resolves day-to-day product, pricing and account issues to ensure consistent availability and optimization of product assortment
- Work with Supply Chain & Fulfilment to resolve system errors to ensure complete and on-time order fulfillment, chargeback minimization, and operations metrics compliance
- Deliver data-driven insights and action plans to optimize content health, search rank, consumer journey, share of shelf, advertising (including search, display, video, web, social and email) and promotional activities to drive eCommerce sales growth
- Conduct analysis of competitive listings, promotional offers, trade programs (VPCs, lightning deals), bulk buys, unauthorized 3P sellers, pricing and inventory to ensure we win the Buy Box
- Create, integrate and communicate a suite of reports/dashboards to key stakeholders on an ongoing basis
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university
- Min 2 years’ experience in customer management, with 1 years’ min in E-commerce
- Min 1 year’s Amazon Retail focused customer management
- Must have hands-on Amazon Vendor Central experience
- Trade Marketing experience a plus
- Proven track record of anticipating customer needs, and over-delivering their expectations
- Ability to build and deliver joint business plans that result in sales growth
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Strong analytical, financial, communication and creative problem solving
- Able to embrace and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excels at collaborating in a cross functional team environment
- Well-developed indirect leadership skills
- Broker/3rd party sales collaboration experience preferred
- Digital marketing and communication experience
- Experience delivering sales and profit targets within a strategic portfolio environment
- Strong negotiator.
- History of turning consumption data into actionable insights
- Proficient in Excel MS Office suite
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More