Display & Promotion Fulfillment Sr Analyst
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
In this highly visible role, the Display & Promotion Fulfillment Analyst is responsible for oversight of the C&D Display & Promotional business requiring strategic and tactical execution. This individual will lead cross-functional meetings and be a decision maker within the Operations Tactical teams coordinating with our internal cross functional partners including but not limited to Customer Strategic Planning, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales organizations. This individual must have the ability to be forward thinking, action oriented, financially minded, and data driven while keeping a Customer Centric mindset. This role must be capable of managing multiple responsibilities in an ambiguous environment.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Work cross functionally to establish the Corporate Display & Promotion Strategy across our businesses
- Report on key Display & Promotion data metrics that include but are not limited to forecast accuracy to actuals and lead time adherence
- Address, Resolve and Escalate, as needed, conflicting priorities across Customers and Brands
- Define and implement Communication and Data tools needed that drive performance to our Customers
- Participate and/or Lead Display Planning meetings with cross-functional teams across all brands.
- Own the Display, Promotion and New Distribution inputs to S&OP in coordination with Customer Strategic Planning
- Work with External Manufacturing to identify capacity gaps and resolutions
- Monitor and Resolve B2B and Inventory reviews for finished goods at external manufacturing sites
- Identify and address opportunities for continuous improvement with the overall process on an ongoing basis
Education and Experience
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, APO, JDA, PowerBi, and/or Excel
- Ability to analyze data, develop recommendations and drive for results
- The ideal candidate must be a professional team-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to deadline
- Two to Five years background is required in Manufacturing, Planning, Operations, or Project Management as well as general business acumen required
Skills and Competencies
- The job requires organization, prioritization and analytical skills, the ability to challenge the norm, strong financial mindset, and the ability to move quickly with changing priorities and projects
- Must be able to make quick decisions independently
- Must be able to effectively communicate to all levels within the organization and externally as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team with other departments including Marketing, CSP, Supply Chain and Finance
- Demonstrated ability to manage timelines successfully
- C&D Corporate Training (e.g. Code of Conduct, Sexual Harassment Avoidance)
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More