Social Media Coordinator, Intern
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
Church & Dwight is looking for a passionate and talented Social Media Coordinator to join our newly acquired TheraBreath brand team from 6/6/2022 – 12/30/2022. TheraBreath is a premium oral care brand best known for disrupting the mouthwash/oral rinse category with products that solve the compromise many consumers make today; using a mouthwash that burns or using a product that doesn’t work. With its unique formulas and focus on key need states, TheraBreath delivers confidence to get close with every capful. This person will work closely with marketing colleagues to support the growth and engagement of key social media platforms.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Write influencer campaign briefs to obtain engaging social content
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo social content
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Leverage content management tools to measure social performance
- Leverage social listening tools to manage and respond to brand mentions and to join relevant conversation
- Package and ship product mailers to influencers and key agency partners
- Respond to comments and consumer queries on social communities within a 24-hour response time. Social communities include Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter
- Elevate comments and consumer queries as necessary
- When appropriate, select contest winners, gather winner’s information and provide product fulfillment
- Stay up-to-date with latest personal care and social media trends.
Education And Experience
- Currently pursuing Bachelors Degree
- Exposure/ Experience to Social Media Marketing, ideally within a professional setting (I.E- Internship, Campus Clubs, etc)
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter
- Familiarity with Canva, HootSuite, Social Studio and/or RivalIQ a plus
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Skills and Competencies
- Must be able to multitask
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Works well with a team
- Organized and self-motivated
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional at communication and building relationships.
- Has a passion and genuine interest in health and well-being!
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More