Distribution Resource Operator, C Shift
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
General Summary: Provides day-to-day leadership and support for the Distribution team. Helps managed the Raw materials and trailers needed for daily operations. Acts as a liaison between departments and shifts to communicate possible changes or issues.
Shift: Overnights, 6pm to 6am
2-2-3 Shift Rotation
$24.21 per hour + $1 shift differential
- Leads team in problem solving and short-term business issues.
- Responsible for the dock management and work flow of the receiving dock, including effective cross shift communication.
- Assist with inventory control management, including inventory control procedures and systems, cycle counts, physical inventories, for package materials.
- Ensure all forklift operators are utilized and cross trained properly to be able to complete all receiving functions required for a forklift.
- Ensure raw materials are brought to the lines in a timely manner so OEE is optimized.
- Works to standardize operating processes Implements strategies, action plans, and cost control measures.
- Ensures proper daily shift set up including personnel placement.
- Operates material handling equipment, including forklift.
- Provides frequent and ongoing communication to keep all team members fully informed of company business.
- Interacts with all levels of organization and successfully resolves people/business issues.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Complies and assists enforcement of all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to independently provide work direction to team members.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot issues and apply appropriate conflict resolution skills.
- Basic chemical and mechanical aptitude.
- Proficiency with MS office
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred and/or minimum two years progressive experience that demonstrates required leadership skill set working in a manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More